If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (910) 326-1344

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Fire Damage in Hubert Home

9/2/2020 (Permalink)

Fire damage on counter tops Fire damage on counter-top in a kitchen.

Is your worst nightmare a phone charger or battery charger catching on fire? Well it was for this Hubert family. The husband had a drill battery on charge in the kitchen, just like he had always done, just like we all have done before. The battery charger malfunctioned and caught fire in the kitchen the fire damage itself was minimal but the soot and smoke caused the most damage throughout the house. The family and the family pets were all safe and okay, that's the most important part! SERVPRO of Carteret and East Onslow Counties were immediately called and were on the scene right away. We got in there and remediated the fire damage and ozoned the house to help eliminate smoke odor.

Other News

View Recent Posts