If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (910) 326-1344

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Fire Damage in Hubert Swansboro

9/2/2022 (Permalink)

Battery burnt The culprit!

Is your worst nightmare a phone charger or battery charger catching on fire? Well it was for this Swansboro family. The husband had a drill battery on charge in the kitchen, just like he had always done, just like we all have done before. The battery charger malfunctioned and caught fire in the kitchen the fire damage itself was minimal but the soot and smoke caused the most damage throughout the house. The family and the family pets were all safe and okay, that's the most important part! SERVPRO of Carteret and East Onslow Counties were immediately called and were on the scene right away. We got in there and remediated the fire damage and ozoned the house to help eliminate smoke odor. SERVPRO of Carteret and East Onslow also did the repairs on this home. If you or someone you know experiences fire damage in their home or business give us a call at 910-326-1344 

Other News

View Recent Posts